Logic vs emotion – Guess which one wins 90% of the time?

Did you know that 90% of decisions are based on emotion not logic?

Emotion pulled from either pleasure or pain. . . .

You will find a lot of people get into our business based on “pain” – meaning they can’t pay their bills, pay for college for their kids, facing losing their home . . .

These are all emotional “pains”.

Then others get involved based on pleasure – the fun events we have, trips we take, upbeat fun people we meet. . .these are all emotional “pleasures”.

You job is to determine which emotion is the trigger for the different people you meet.

Every person is different. By building relationships and asking enough questions you will find their “emotional” button.

80% of our business is getting to know people – the other 20% is knowing what to say and how to say it while building those relationships.

So, basically we get paid for making new friends! How cool is that??

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Comments

  1. Hi !

  2. That’s really serhwd! Good to see the logic set out so well.

  3. Haha nice. Looking forward to more.

  4. “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. “

  5. Hi there very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I’m happy to find a lot of helpful info here in the publish, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Speak Your Mind

*

CommentLuv badge